Help with Unbanning an account, WILL PAY!

Not Recently Bumped
(76 reviews)

eroc510

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 73

(100%) (76 reviews)
Country
Sweden
Member Since
Jun 3, 2010
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
0
If anyone knows a way to unban a paladin I bought a few months ago (was banned 1 month later) I'm willing to pay $$ via paypal. I do have SQA/ID/cd keys (vanilla-wotlk) Please I paid 500$ for it not trying to make that go to waste.

Friend of mind said he's gotten previous accounts unbanned for Botting, but never for Account sell/buy so now I'm really trying to get it back.
 
Banned - multiple accounts - fake feedback
I have gotten my account unbanned about 6 times for botting haha i use the same thing.. I saved what i wrote the first time and just copied and pasted for the others.. works every time haha
 
Back
Top