[Help with ongoing TG deal] Cannot add my Paypal as it was linked to other id

Not Recently Bumped

harukazee3rd

Level 52

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(98.4%) (79 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Feb 12, 2025
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
Dear EpicNPC mods,

I am a seller of an account in a TG deal.

In the middle of the TG deal, I wasn't able to input my Paypal e-mail as it was different than this epicnpc account I am currently using.

Is there any way to solve this?

Thank you in advance!
 
This triggers an alert. We review the accounts and data and if we determine it's the same user, we disable one account and link them together. This then allows you to input the Paypal email.

The process was already completed for you this morning so you can re-enter your Paypal info and continue.
 
Back
Top