BANNED watchd 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 4, 2020 #1 Banned - VPN Violation Help me Please
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jan 4, 2020 #2 Thank you, I've confirmed and we'll make an update soon. Please try again on Mon or Tues and it should be fixed.
Thank you, I've confirmed and we'll make an update soon. Please try again on Mon or Tues and it should be fixed.
BANNED watchd 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 4, 2020 #3 Banned - VPN Violation EpicNPC said: Thank you, I've confirmed and we'll make an update soon. Please try again on Mon or Tues and it should be fixed. Click to expand... Click to collapse... problem solved thanks
Banned - VPN Violation EpicNPC said: Thank you, I've confirmed and we'll make an update soon. Please try again on Mon or Tues and it should be fixed. Click to expand... Click to collapse... problem solved thanks
BANNED ibukunoluwa 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 2 Feb 19, 2020 #4 Banned - Scammer - plutocow.com Hello, thank you for the explanation, I'll do this too.