Help me for MM plz

Not Recently Bumped

niveasoft

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
France
Member Since
Jul 29, 2022
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, I'm French and I don't understand English very well.
I would like to sell my RAID account but I can't choose the TRADE GUARDIAN option and make the transaction with an MM.
When I want to create a transaction, it says "you can't be the buyer and the seller"
I don't understand I just want to be the seller
can someone help me please? thank you
 
I'm not entirely sure, But when it asks you for a username "Begin a transaction with this member" Put the person who is buying the account from you, From what it sounds like you might be adding your name in hence the "you can't be the buyer and the seller", Give that a shot @niveasoft
 
I'm not entirely sure, But when it asks you for a username "Begin a transaction with this member" Put the person who is buying the account from you, From what it sounds like you might be adding your name in hence the "you can't be the buyer and the seller", Give that a shot @niveasoft
Thx my guy ! I wait an buyer now 😌
 
Back
Top