Help! Am I about to get scammed?

Not Recently Bumped

lavasoup

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
May 21, 2009
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I sold my account through another website and within an hour of posting the account was bought through the buyout. The problem is, the person is from Brazil and has very poor English, and he has submitted a Paypal payment of $525. When I go to the details for the claim it says he is a Non-US Non-Verified Paypal user. He's asking me to accept the payment and give him all the info, change the email, etc.... Should I accept this payment? Is there anyway for him to recall the payment? What about if I accept the payment and immediately transfer it to my bank account, is there anyway he can recall it then?

Please help
frown.gif
 
Back
Top