• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Headless, Korblox Headless 500+ Robx w/ 15+ limiteds

Not Recently Bumped

topgrotmg

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 16, 2023
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account name is xuryeart

Selling 2018 Roblx account w/ 500+ Robx. Contact me on discord nathanielb11 for more information. I am not going first. Scammed too many times. The account og email is my personal email so I will not and cannot be giving that away. If you don't trust me then don't contact me in the first place. I don't want to waste anyone's time anymore, and I don't want to keep contacting Roblx that I've been getting my account stolen. I don't want to scam anyone I just want to get rid of this account because I don't play it anymore and I need money for school.
 
Back
Top