HB (no GB) Account - 1 year 1 session

Not Recently Bumped
(23 reviews)

g0rning

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 22

(100%) (23 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Oct 5, 2010
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
1
I'm using another bot now so I'm selling an HonorBuddy Account which is a single session 1 year license. It has about 11 months left on it give or take a few days.

I bought the 12 month license for $25 EUR but I'm selling for $15 USD. It's really a botting account for personal use and not a mass, multi-account botting license.

If anyone is interested please post in this thread, then PM or message me on AIM: g0rning.

Cheers.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I'm also selling a AIO bot License and an pvpTool license too if anyone is interested. This is a good opportunity for someone who wants to try out these bots for a cheaper price.
I'll also be selling two separate battle.net accounts in the next couple of days.
 
Back
Top