Faction is irrelevant, prefer SL pre-order but not a big deal without it. Repped and verified members only. If not the OO I need to be able to verify the accounts history.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
ProTradeSell
I have a Top 100 World rated Death Knight with five 50 alts (Rogue, Mage, Hunter, Druid, Warrior) The Mage has Thunderfury in bag - Transmog is available for all. Some rare SL mounts. 220k Gold. All SL quests (both PvE and PvP) and exploring completed. Also has Best in Slot PvP gear. Legendary chest has all mats ready to craft - This is one of the top 50 characters in the world furthest progression wise.
LiquidSwordz36
mounts, vanity, titles etc are great. CM is hit or miss, don't really care about it.
I would consider one thoroughly geared toon with a ton of achievements/mounts/vanity/titles etc
Rogues are a plus and first pick for me
DKs next
Warriors third.
If you just sneakily send me a message because you aren't repped I will just put you on ignore. Post here, and to clarify for the 82nd time, I only want to deal with repped and verified members.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.