WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I would like to play arena with friends before the season ends.
I am looking to buy a character with decent gear, corruptions aren't super important.
I'm willing to play nearly any class except shaman.
My preference is mage, rogue, or even warrior or disc priest.
There are many posts with randomly geared, non itemized characters with little or no corruptions still listed for 350-500. I am not interested in an unitemized, overpriced transfer this close to pre-patch.
Rank 15 Cloak Required.
If it's a healer, rank 3 conduit and spirit of preservation required to be purchased, rank 3 breath of the dying for dps.
If you have something reasonably priced that is at least functional as an arena character, PM me. I am fine playing a transfer but won't pay the first week corruption vendor's market value for it.
I am looking to buy a character with decent gear, corruptions aren't super important.
I'm willing to play nearly any class except shaman.
My preference is mage, rogue, or even warrior or disc priest.
There are many posts with randomly geared, non itemized characters with little or no corruptions still listed for 350-500. I am not interested in an unitemized, overpriced transfer this close to pre-patch.
Rank 15 Cloak Required.
If it's a healer, rank 3 conduit and spirit of preservation required to be purchased, rank 3 breath of the dying for dps.
If you have something reasonably priced that is at least functional as an arena character, PM me. I am fine playing a transfer but won't pay the first week corruption vendor's market value for it.
Last edited:
