S sneaketh 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 24, 2021 #1 Submit Feedback Has anyone used classic-accounts.biz to purchase an account? The accounts seem too good to be true with the pricing...
Submit Feedback Has anyone used classic-accounts.biz to purchase an account? The accounts seem too good to be true with the pricing...
stree Local Moderator 1138 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Russia Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 25, 2021 #2 Only BTC payments and no reviews anywhere, obviously scam
K Kipcha 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 26, 2021 #3 I was scammed out $600. I sent a bank transfer so I'm hopeful I'm able to get the money back. Do not use this website.
I was scammed out $600. I sent a bank transfer so I'm hopeful I'm able to get the money back. Do not use this website.
B Black Panther 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 16, 2021 #4 Kipcha said: I was scammed out $600. I sent a bank transfer so I'm hopeful I'm able to get the money back. Do not use this website. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Well there you go. However @Kipcha you have any proof to validate this?
Kipcha said: I was scammed out $600. I sent a bank transfer so I'm hopeful I'm able to get the money back. Do not use this website. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Well there you go. However @Kipcha you have any proof to validate this?