EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Hanzo's IG Shop! Active Accounts, High Follower Accounts, & Services + More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Followers
Store
Category
Animals, Business, Cars/Motor, Entertainment, Food/Nutrition, Fashion, Other, People, Sports/Fitness, Tech/PC, Travel
Original Owner
No

hanzosbusiness

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
-This listing is for a 215k Instagram account with no posts.
-Please DM me on Instagram @hanzosbusiness before purchasing!
I also have a variety of other accounts and services available. One of my best sellers is USA based followers that WILL change your audience insights on your instagram account for $15 per 1k followers.

Please DM me on Instagram @hanzosbusiness if interested in accounts or services.
-I have a variety of testimonials available as story highlights.
-I am new to EPICNPC. I typically operate out of ************ (over 15 middleman trades and dozens more non-middleman) and fameswap.com.
-Middleman is gladly accepted, in order to build my reputation on this site. Buyer covers the middleman fees.
-Other direct payment options are Paypal Goods & Services (must receive invoice with terms of sale clearly stated) and Bitcoin.
Here are some other accounts that are also currently available for sale.
@nataliasfashion
@hanzosluxury
@kinglyluxury
@itshanzo55
@itshanzo25

Follow and DM me on Instagram @hanzosbusiness
The most effective way to quickly reach me is to DM me on Instagram.
@hanzosbusiness THE IG GOD.

Last edited:
ip hash: 92774edb7a26626e073a9e

hanzosbusiness

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So we are supposed to buy a page blind for $900 that could be ultra botted For all we know 🧐
No, but you should be educated about a product that you will potentially purchase and realize that a fully active 215K USA based account will not sell for anywhere near $900.
The buyer should realize by the price point that the account has a significant amount of followers, likely non-US based, with roughly 1-3% engagement.
If the account was listed for $5,000, then you would assume differently.

1   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
So a 215k follower page with no posts and you're saying it's not boted? Mate, you can't get even 300 followers without posts , not to mention 215k followers... It's also funny how after you said it's not boted, you're saying how you're doing boting service...

ip hash: b8663ae6908c4aab2e1497

hanzosbusiness

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So a 215k follower page with no posts and you're saying it's not boted? Mate, you can't get even 300 followers without posts , not to mention 215k followers... It's also funny how after you said it's not boted, you're saying how you're doing boting service...
The 215k page has been sold for $1250 USD. The engagement rate was roughly 2.3%. You also spelled "botted" wrong. A fully active account at 215k followers will sell for upwards of $3k. There is a 245k currently available @all.money.mindsets . The posts are initially wiped clean because the account is reniched. Sligth artifical engagement helps boost the posts to the explore page where genuine organic engagement occurs, @kinglyluxury is a prime example of this strategy, and it has been very successful.

1   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
So you just said IT IS botted even tho you originally claimed that it's absolutely not botted at the first place... From what I see, this looks like paying 2$/1k followers ( which is usual price ) and trying to sell for double price...

ip hash: b8663ae6908c4aab2e1497

hanzosbusiness

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So you just said IT IS botted even tho you originally claimed that it's absolutely not botted at the first place... From what I see, this looks like paying 2$/1k followers ( which is usual price ) and trying to sell for double price...
A 3% engagement rate is not botted. I made no claims that the account is "not botted". I said that a fully active USA based account does not sell for $900 USD. I also never said that it is botted. I said the the organic engagement rate on this particular account is about 3%.
If you have a vendor @ $2 per 1000 followers then please link them here for me.
If you want to start an argument please do it with someone else, or at least be competent enough to understand the claims I have made previously, and do not assert that I have made distinctive claims, which i absolutely have not. If you are not interested, simply stop wasting both of our time.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
you should not buy any of his accounts as this guy is a ripoff be carefull guys even he sold many followers to my friend and all worked out the account he wanted to sell , well he too the cash ... only 500usd but the account he never handed over

ip hash: 64c1d6390947437af3f8cc

Darxnyght

2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
you should not buy any of his accounts as this guy is a ripoff be carefull guys even he sold many followers to my friend and all worked out the account he wanted to sell , well he too the cash ... only 500usd but the account he never handed over
This is why I use mm at times. I’m sorry for your experience friend

ip hash: 9595849ff9cac8bed227d5

hanzosbusiness

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Willing to use MM on all trades.
I hardly understand the complaint that I never sold someone the account because it is broken English. My page has testimonials for accounts sold over 1k.
I do not scam and nor have I.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
yeah fake testomials maybe, @kinglyluxury was sold to my friend and with another account we asked if this account is still available and you offered it again even you got the 500btc already. and by the way guys, this mofo is blocking you after he got the money you ll not even be able to find him or write him. he does sell target audience as well i ve tried it but well... not us based.. and 50% of what you paid for is worthless as the audience "he" added will leave again after 2-3 days. and it has nothing to do with broken english as you really understand well. like we wrote you already you have 3 choises so reply to the mail coward.

ip hash: 64c1d6390947437af3f8cc
Status
Not open for further replies.