willing to trade or sell , open to any offers , feel free to ask questions
Na Eu Android w transfer available OFFER ME ANYTHING OR MONEY
Attachments
Screenshot_20240425_021953_Identity V.jpg
1.3 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
jayway17
J
how much are you looking for?
malo6659
M
Hiii, if the account is still available I would like to offer like $50. I get paid this Friday so if you’re able to save the account till then that would be swell! Unless you already sold/traded them never mind.
KryugerArc
K
is it still available?
maryloverxx
M
still available?
N
pm
qwwfluff
Q
hii is the offer still available? I have king h1 smurf + can pay additional price
N
hi how much you'd be paying without Smurf of urs
e7vis
E
Infernal sin + king h1 smurf on Asia for this?
N
not taking Asia unless really good I'm sorry
SentinelKinjo
S
Hi, I’m completely new to buying and trading accounts, and I would love to make an offer but I have no idea what this account would be worth. I don’t want to insult you with a lowball or anything, so if you have a ballpark price, I’d like to know. Also, is this possibly transferable to IOS?
I also have accounts from other games to trade as well if that helps, primarily Love Nikki (global) and Project Sekai (Japanese server) which are both valuable in their own right. Thank you for your patience
N
sent u dm!
Bashir
Price
N
I'm taking offers , not really set up any price on it!
Status
Closed ThreadThis thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.