- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
[H] Warrior | Betrayer of Humanity | 3/5 T7.5 | Gladiator S2-S4 | Xfer Up! - SOLD
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF6600">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Up for sale today is a very decked warrior.
This account was NOT received from the Original Owner. I had received it from a friend of mine awhile back. He had put it on a new account when he received it back in early January.
It is completely safe and I have even put an authenticator on the account and I willing to ship it to the buyer of the account.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CHARACTER INFORMATION -- LEVEL 80 MALE UNDEAD WARRIOR</span></span>
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Cooldowns: </span>Transfer Up | Character Customization Up | Name Change Up
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Armory Link:</span> http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=79286
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Other DPS Weapons:</span> Demise (2her) | Claymore of Ancient Power (2her) | Cryptfiend's Bite (2her) | Inevitable Defeat (2her) | Colossal Clad-Skull Cleaver
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Tanking Gear:</span> 3/5 Tier 7.5 (Shoulders, Chest, Gloves) -- <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Over 30k HP UNBUFFED!</span></span>
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Tanking Weapons:</span> Broken Promise + Hero's Surrender
* <span style="font-weight: bold">VANITY:</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">FULL</span> Season 4 (Including Shoulders, Weapon + Felmyst-Mimic shield!) + Full T6/SWP ilevel tanking gear!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">TITLES:</span> <span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">Gladiator</span></span>, Conqueror, Champion, Hand of A'dal, Jenkins, Merrymaker
* <span style="font-weight: bold">MOUNTS:</span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF9900">Brutal Nether Drake</span></span> | <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FFCCCC">Vengeful Nether Drake</span></span> | <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">Merciless Nether Drake</span></span> | ZA Bear | Black War Mammoth | White Hawkstrider
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PROFESSIONS:</span> 450 Blacksmith | 450 Mining | 436 Cooking | 342 Fishing | 300 Riding!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">CURRENCY:</span> 600g | 15 Emblems of Heroism | 6 Emblems of Valor | 75000 Honor Points | 600 Arena Points | 168 Stone Keeper Shards
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">BUYING CONDITIONS:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-weight: bold">PRICE -- Taking offers of $400+</span></span>
Paypal will only be an option for people that have +5 MD rep and are TWV. Regardless of your reputation, I will be mailing you via Fedex 2-day the SQA and Full Name on the account. I will give you the username/password to mess around if I feel that I can trust you.
Anyone that does not have +5 MD rep and is TWV, will be paying via Western Union or Bank Transfer.
Please know that I am not trying to be rude to prospective buyers. I am just trying to have a safe and legit transaction for both of the parties involved.
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF6600">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Up for sale today is a very decked warrior.
This account was NOT received from the Original Owner. I had received it from a friend of mine awhile back. He had put it on a new account when he received it back in early January.
It is completely safe and I have even put an authenticator on the account and I willing to ship it to the buyer of the account.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CHARACTER INFORMATION -- LEVEL 80 MALE UNDEAD WARRIOR</span></span>
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Cooldowns: </span>Transfer Up | Character Customization Up | Name Change Up
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Armory Link:</span> http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=79286
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Other DPS Weapons:</span> Demise (2her) | Claymore of Ancient Power (2her) | Cryptfiend's Bite (2her) | Inevitable Defeat (2her) | Colossal Clad-Skull Cleaver
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Tanking Gear:</span> 3/5 Tier 7.5 (Shoulders, Chest, Gloves) -- <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Over 30k HP UNBUFFED!</span></span>
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Tanking Weapons:</span> Broken Promise + Hero's Surrender
* <span style="font-weight: bold">VANITY:</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">FULL</span> Season 4 (Including Shoulders, Weapon + Felmyst-Mimic shield!) + Full T6/SWP ilevel tanking gear!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">TITLES:</span> <span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">Gladiator</span></span>, Conqueror, Champion, Hand of A'dal, Jenkins, Merrymaker
* <span style="font-weight: bold">MOUNTS:</span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF9900">Brutal Nether Drake</span></span> | <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FFCCCC">Vengeful Nether Drake</span></span> | <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">Merciless Nether Drake</span></span> | ZA Bear | Black War Mammoth | White Hawkstrider
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PROFESSIONS:</span> 450 Blacksmith | 450 Mining | 436 Cooking | 342 Fishing | 300 Riding!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">CURRENCY:</span> 600g | 15 Emblems of Heroism | 6 Emblems of Valor | 75000 Honor Points | 600 Arena Points | 168 Stone Keeper Shards
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">BUYING CONDITIONS:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-weight: bold">PRICE -- Taking offers of $400+</span></span>
Paypal will only be an option for people that have +5 MD rep and are TWV. Regardless of your reputation, I will be mailing you via Fedex 2-day the SQA and Full Name on the account. I will give you the username/password to mess around if I feel that I can trust you.
Anyone that does not have +5 MD rep and is TWV, will be paying via Western Union or Bank Transfer.
Please know that I am not trying to be rude to prospective buyers. I am just trying to have a safe and legit transaction for both of the parties involved.
