- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
<span style="color: #00CCCC"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Character Information</span></span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">Achievement Points:</span> 7200</span>
* Female Undead Warlock
* Transfer is up!
* 4500g + 1-2k in items to sell.
* The account is Battle.net merged. Was done so by the OO.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Gear Setups</span></span>
<span style="font-style: italic">Current Armory:</span> http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=132355
<span style="font-style: italic">PvP Gear</span>
Full Deadly/Hateful with offset
<span style="font-style: italic">Vanity Gear</span>
7/8 T6 with Illidan Staff
3/8 T2 Nemesis
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Mounts</span></span>
<span style="font-style: italic">
<span style="font-weight: bold">***2** Achievements From Rusted Proto-Drake!</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Ironbound Proto-Drake (310%)</span> -- <span style="font-style: italic">HEROIC :: Ulduar Glory of the Raider!</span>
Sea Turtle
Albino Drake
Armored Brown Bear
Black War Bear
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Titles</span></span>
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Am Looking For:</span></span>
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Horde over Alliance. Will still look at Alliance, but much more inclined with Horde.[*]Must be of a EQUAL OR BETTER GEAR LEVEL.[*]I LOVE ACHIEVEMENTS! Tons of titles + mounts are helpful as well.[*]Transfer must be up.[/list]
You must be the OO or be able to give me a solid background of where the character has been.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pricing</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">
<span style="font-weight: bold">TAKING OFFERS!</span></span>
Paypal for people that are HIGHLY repped and WU/Bank Xfer/Money Gram for everyone else.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts.NET Terms of Sale</span></span>
* Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
* Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.
* If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.
* All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.
