[H] Warlock | High Warlord | Of The Horde | Current PvE/PvP Gearsets

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!


Armory: Level 80 Undead Warlock | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
PvP Gear: Full Relentless/Wrathful + full Relentless/Wrathful Offset
Vanity: Full HWL set banked

Notable Titles

Conqueror
High Warlord
of the Horde

Notable Mounts

Red Proto Drake
All PvP Mounts

Pricing | Payment Options | Warranty:

Price: $400 OBO

People will proof of at least 10 positives on either here or MMOBay, I will allow Paypal.

If under 10 positives, then you must pay via Western Union, Moneygram, or Bank-2-Bank.

Warranty: I cover all my accounts for 90 days. 99% of recalls happen in the first 3 months, as per the experience that I have in this market.

THIS WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF YOU RESELL OR TRADE THE ACCOUNT (Even posting it for sale/trade voids it)!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey Man I was wondering if you would take a half and half deal. I can offer you an undead mage with 5700 GearScore 450 Alchemy/Enchanting + 71 troll hunter alt with mostly vengeful including axe and bow.
As well as payment through Western Union. The cost would have to be cut certainly though.

Ill be on tonight around 11pm eastern

Hit me on AIM if you think we can work a deal

Exaggeration0260
 
Back
Top