- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
[H] Troll Mage - 4/5 T7.5 + [H] Pally - 2/5 T7 | Both Xfers Up! -- *$250* - SOLD
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #00CCCC">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
</span></span>
Up for sale today is a HELL of a deal. I am just looking for a quick sale.
This account was received from the Original Owner and I have the ID for the account.
Characters are on the same server/account. 200g between the characters and about 1k worth the items to sell.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Mage</span></span>
* Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=116461
* 3/5 Tier 7.5 + 1/5 Tier 7
* Greatstaff of the Nexus
* Transfer is up!
* Epic flying!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Paladin</span></span>
* Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=116462
* 2/5 Tier 7
* Full Epic - NO BLUES!
* Transfer is up!
* Regular Flying
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">PRICING:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">
$250 + WU | PP fess!
</span></span>
Paypal Conditions: MUST have +10 *POSITIVES* on MD or +5 *POSITIVES* + TWV!
WU for everyone else!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts.NET Terms of Sale:</span></span>
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*] Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.[*] Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.[*] If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.[*] All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.[/list]
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #00CCCC">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
</span></span>
Up for sale today is a HELL of a deal. I am just looking for a quick sale.
This account was received from the Original Owner and I have the ID for the account.
Characters are on the same server/account. 200g between the characters and about 1k worth the items to sell.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Mage</span></span>
* Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=116461
* 3/5 Tier 7.5 + 1/5 Tier 7
* Greatstaff of the Nexus
* Transfer is up!
* Epic flying!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Paladin</span></span>
* Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=116462
* 2/5 Tier 7
* Full Epic - NO BLUES!
* Transfer is up!
* Regular Flying
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">PRICING:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">
$250 + WU | PP fess!
</span></span>
Paypal Conditions: MUST have +10 *POSITIVES* on MD or +5 *POSITIVES* + TWV!
WU for everyone else!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts.NET Terms of Sale:</span></span>
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*] Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.[*] Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.[*] If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.[*] All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.[/list]
