[H] Sham | 2/5 T8.5 Enhance | 8pc T7.5 | BiS Pre-Uld Heal | Non-Bnet - $225 - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
[H] Sham | 2/5 T8.5 Enhance | 8pc T7.5 | BiS Pre-Uld Heal | Non-Bnet - $225 - SOLD

<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

Going to make this very simple as there is not a ton to this character.

<span style="color: #990000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Character Info</span></span></span>

* Tauren Male Shaman
* Transfer is down (Solid server with MANY Ulduar raiding guilds).
* 13000g on the account.
* Epic Flying
* Not Battle.net enabled.

<span style="color: #990000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Gear</span></span></span>

2/5 T8.5 Enhance (Legs, Gloves) -- Not a full enhancement set.
5/5 T7.5 Elemental -- Full Set
3/5 T7.5 Resto -- Full Set -- Most off-tier pieces are better!
Full PvP Hateful/Deadly/Furious Restoration set

<span style="color: #990000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pricing</span></span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">
<span style="font-weight: bold">$225 + WU/PP Fees! FIRM!</span></span>

Paypal for people that are HIGHLY repped and WU/Bank Xfer/Money Gram for everyone else.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts.NET Terms of Sale</span></span>

* Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
* Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.
* If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.
* All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: [H] Sham | 2/5 T8.5 Enhance | 8pc T7.5 | BiS Pre-Uld Heal | Non-Bnet - $225

posting like requested
 
Re: [H] Sham | 2/5 T8.5 Enhance | 8pc T7.5 | BiS Pre-Uld Heal | Non-Bnet - $225

Up.
 
Re: [H] Sham | 2/5 T8.5 Enhance | 8pc T7.5 | BiS Pre-Uld Heal | Non-Bnet - $225

Post.
 
Re: [H] Sham | 2/5 T8.5 Enhance | 8pc T7.5 | BiS Pre-Uld Heal | Non-Bnet - $225

bump
 
Back
Top