- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hello all.
This is my current Main and has been for quite some time. It was purchased from the Original Owner and I have his ID scan in the event anything goes wrong.
<span style="font-style: italic">NOTE: This post is just to see what kind of offers I get. I really do not have any intent to sell, just seeing if someone is in DIRE need of Scarab Lord account at the moment.</span>
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Character Information:</span></span>
* Armory: http://armoryx.com/id.php?id=857105
* Prot set is Full T7.5 + Red Sword of Courage + Hero's Surrender
* No PvP Set
* 30000g on the account + 1-2 in items to sell!
* Faction + Transfer both up.
* Epic Flying
* Amani War Bear
* Full T6 + SWP Gear including Shoulders from Twins + Shield from Brutallus.
Again, just looking around at offers. Not definitive on whether I am willing to sell at this time or not.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hello all.
This is my current Main and has been for quite some time. It was purchased from the Original Owner and I have his ID scan in the event anything goes wrong.
<span style="font-style: italic">NOTE: This post is just to see what kind of offers I get. I really do not have any intent to sell, just seeing if someone is in DIRE need of Scarab Lord account at the moment.</span>
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Character Information:</span></span>
* Armory: http://armoryx.com/id.php?id=857105
* Prot set is Full T7.5 + Red Sword of Courage + Hero's Surrender
* No PvP Set
* 30000g on the account + 1-2 in items to sell!
* Faction + Transfer both up.
* Epic Flying
* Amani War Bear
* Full T6 + SWP Gear including Shoulders from Twins + Shield from Brutallus.
Again, just looking around at offers. Not definitive on whether I am willing to sell at this time or not.
