- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
[H] *Scarab Lord* Warrior | 2/5 T9.25 DPS (4900GS) | T6/SWP | Amani Bear - SOLD
The picture above pretty much covers everything. This account was received from the Original Owner for my personal use quite some time ago. I have been gearing it up, slowly but steadily and will continue to do so.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">
Need To Know Information</span></span>
* Yes, it is BNET enabled. Done so by the Original Owner.
* All cooldowns are available - Transfer/Faction/Race/Customization.
* Character Armory: http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/4696934
* Tank set (4600+ Gearscore) is good enough to tank 10/25M ToC regular, but not good enough for Heroic as of yet.
* Full T6 and SWP vanity set. Has the sick shield off of Brutallus and the Shoulders from Twins (if my memory serves correctly).
* Has all of the materials to craft Thunderfury. Just need to get the quest items and that is all done!
* Has the Hammer of Ragnaros. Just needs the Eye of Rag to make Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros!
* 6000+ gold on the account + 1-2k in items to sell!
* About 30+ badges of both Conquest and Triumph.
* Has epic flying (no 310% protos though).
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">How To Place An Offer</span></span>
Please post on this thread with the following form. If you decide to not follow this form and contact me on AIM, you will be ignored. I do not have the time to deal with people that cannot read and follow simple instructions.
Nameless Armory:
Offset Gear Of Note:
Rare Titles | Mounts | Achievements:
Gold On The Account:
# Of Previous Owners:
Vanity Gear:
Anything Else I Should Know:
If I am interested in what you have to offer, I will contact you. DO NOT contact me.
Thank you for your time and for your interest!
The picture above pretty much covers everything. This account was received from the Original Owner for my personal use quite some time ago. I have been gearing it up, slowly but steadily and will continue to do so.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">
Need To Know Information</span></span>
* Yes, it is BNET enabled. Done so by the Original Owner.
* All cooldowns are available - Transfer/Faction/Race/Customization.
* Character Armory: http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/4696934
* Tank set (4600+ Gearscore) is good enough to tank 10/25M ToC regular, but not good enough for Heroic as of yet.
* Full T6 and SWP vanity set. Has the sick shield off of Brutallus and the Shoulders from Twins (if my memory serves correctly).
* Has all of the materials to craft Thunderfury. Just need to get the quest items and that is all done!
* Has the Hammer of Ragnaros. Just needs the Eye of Rag to make Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros!
* 6000+ gold on the account + 1-2k in items to sell!
* About 30+ badges of both Conquest and Triumph.
* Has epic flying (no 310% protos though).
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">How To Place An Offer</span></span>
Please post on this thread with the following form. If you decide to not follow this form and contact me on AIM, you will be ignored. I do not have the time to deal with people that cannot read and follow simple instructions.
Nameless Armory:
Offset Gear Of Note:
Rare Titles | Mounts | Achievements:
Gold On The Account:
# Of Previous Owners:
Vanity Gear:
Anything Else I Should Know:
If I am interested in what you have to offer, I will contact you. DO NOT contact me.
Thank you for your time and for your interest!
