[H-PvP] Orc Warrior | OH Warglaive | 4/8 T6 DPS | PvP Xfer Up!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME! POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME!
POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME! POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME!
POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME! POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME!
POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME! POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME!</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL OF THE *CORRECT* INFORMATION FOR THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE TRADING, EXIT THIS THREAD NOW!</span>

I am constant debate with myself about what to do with this account. The account was originally purchased from Sora and was a deal that was beneficial to both him and myself. I really thought that I would have the time to devote to this character, but I just do not. All of my WoW time is currently spent on the Alliance side and all that good stuff.

So, with all of that being said, here are the details:

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Trade Conditions</span></span>

Looking for:

<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">ALLIANCE Sunwell geared PvE characters.</span></span>

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Sale Conditions -- PREFER TO SELL!</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #33CC00">ASKING PRICE: Not set. Open to offers.</span></span>

Here is the deal.

If you do not have any reputation on this site, you will be paying via Western Union. You can still pay via Credit Card for Western Union and I can walk you through the steps to do so. Bank-To-Bank transfer is another option and as well as a in-person exchange if you live in the Greater Sacramento area.

If you do have reputation on this site, I will allow the sale to be done via Paypal. Please note: Even if you have reputation on this site, it will still be my discretion to use Paypal or not.

If you do not like how this sale will be completed, please look elsewhere for your buy.

----------------------------------------------------

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Some account information here:</span></span>

On this account, there is a 70 Orc Warrior (the character highlighted in this thread), and a karazhan/pvp geared 70 Horde Druid and 70 Blood Elf Paladin.

<span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-weight: bold">ALL OF THEM HAVE THEIR TRANSFERS UP! THEY ARE ALL ON THE SAME PVP SERVER!</span></span>

There is about 3-4k gold on the account between the 3 70s.

----------------------------------------------------

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">MyWoWArmory Links </span></span>

Warrior: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=6948

Druid: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=15377

Pally: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=15376

----------------------------------------------------

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Screenshots</span></span>

war.gif


druid.gif


pally.gif
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/365274-md-nomorecow-aim-nomorecow4me-alive-3.html#post2178361
Get on AIM!
 
hey man i have an amazing sunwell alliance shaman to offer you ill see if i can catch you on aim later.

aim = JesterOfNone11 =)
 
5/8 t6 be paladin
xfer up
epic flyer
1k gold
Willing to xfer him off that account
 
This account is back up for sale/trade.

Couple modifications though:

The Warrior was xfer'd to a new account and his transfer will be back up on the 7th of September.

He is still on a PvP server and I have all of the information for the account including the OO's ID.

Still looking to sell over trading.

Sale Price -- $650 BO

Trading:

For any Sunwell geared characters

OR

Season 4 Weapon/Shoulders characters.

Thanks.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mordred69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pure sex, and kala is a R tard
smile.gif
</div></div>

aww still a bit butthurt you got out trolled on another thread. cry me a river kid.
 
And yes it is an amazing toon
smile.gif
grats to anyone that gets him.


Free bump.
 
Will sell for a very moderate price of 900USD.

Bump.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: honkytonkwomen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump for a legit guy, and because that Pic that changes is awesome
smile.gif
</div></div>

Thanks for the comment
laugh.gif


Just an animated .gif
 
Bump for a legit guy, and because that Pic that changes is awesome
smile.gif
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kalgansucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knucklehead00</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kalgansucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lol this account has been owned/played by 4 people in the last 2 weeks GL man.</div></div>

This account was received from Sora who got it directly from the OO.

I have the OO's Drivers License for God sakes.

Do your research before you make comments without any foundation.

Thanks. </div></div>

Considering I played on it for a week or so. I think I know plenty.

OO > me > sora > you, all in 2 weeks.

Thanks.</div></div>

Thanks for the information Kalgan. I was under the assumption that Sora got this account DIRECTLY from the original owner. I did not know that you had owned it beforehand. My apologies on being misinformed.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knucklehead00</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kalgansucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lol this account has been owned/played by 4 people in the last 2 weeks GL man.</div></div>

This account was received from Sora who got it directly from the OO.

I have the OO's Drivers License for God sakes.

Do your research before you make comments without any foundation.

Thanks. </div></div>

Considering I played on it for a week or so. I think I know plenty.

OO > me > sora > you, all in 2 weeks.

Thanks.
 
Bump for this sick account, common sunwell geared alliance!
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kalgansucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lol this account has been owned/played by 4 people in the last 2 weeks GL man.</div></div>

This account was received from Sora who got it directly from the OO.

I have the OO's Drivers License for God sakes.

Do your research before you make comments without any foundation.

Thanks.
 
Lol this account has been owned/played by 4 people in the last 2 weeks GL man.
 
Back
Top