- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
[H] Pally | RED PROTO | 4/5 T7.5 Holy | Full Epic Ret + Prot Gear - *$295* - SOLD
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hello all.
Here is the link to my previous WTS post for this account -- http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...Hol#Post2393306
<span style="font-weight: bold">I have all of the information for this account!</span>
The only downside to the account is that the transfer is down till April 6th. BUT AT THIS PRICE, WHO CARES!?
Pricing: $295 + Paypal | WU Fees!
Payment methods: I will accept Paypal for TWV and +5 MD rep OR Non-TWV and +10 MD rep. WU/Bank Transfer/Moneygram for everyone else!
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hello all.
Here is the link to my previous WTS post for this account -- http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...Hol#Post2393306
<span style="font-weight: bold">I have all of the information for this account!</span>
The only downside to the account is that the transfer is down till April 6th. BUT AT THIS PRICE, WHO CARES!?
Pricing: $295 + Paypal | WU Fees!
Payment methods: I will accept Paypal for TWV and +5 MD rep OR Non-TWV and +10 MD rep. WU/Bank Transfer/Moneygram for everyone else!
