[H]Extremely Geared DRUID-8500 Achievement points! MOUNTS/PICS

Not Recently Bumped

Phantomous

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 54

(100%) (66 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 8, 2010
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello MMOBay, as we all know the new expansion World of Warcraft:
Cataclysm is being released within a few weeks, I’d like to reroll a
new class that I’ve never played before prior to the expansion’s
release without having to go through the terrible experience of reveling to 80 and getting all the content I've completed on my druid, on an entirely different toon. I have a level 80 TAUREN DRUID I created in October of ’09 and have been working on him ever since. The druid has gear for all specs except for restoration, has roughly 8400 achievement points, a ton of titles and vanity mounts and 310% flying. All details will be listed below.

Druid information-
Main Spec Balance - 6234 GS
Off Spec Feral(Tanking) - 6155 GS
PvP Spec Balance- 6125 GS (With PvE trinket+Ring)
Off-Off Spec Feral(DPS) - 6100 (Own gear set)

Professions
Engineering - 450/450 have all enchants, can create all mounts
Enchanting - 450/450 have all important enchants needed for raiding in all specs

Currencies-
Gold – 4000
Honor – 3400
Justice Points – 2500

Titles-
Ambassador (Exalted with all horde city factions)
Brewmaster (Completion of the Brewfest holiday achievements)
Champion of the Frozen Wastes (Defeat all the encounters available from patch 3.0)
Crusader (Exalted status with all horde cities + become a champion of the horde via tournament)
Elder (Completion of the Lunar Festival holiday achievements)
Flame Keeper (Completion of the Midsummer Festival holiday achievements)
Guardian of Cenarius (Exalted with classic rep Cenarion Circle and BC rep Cenarion expedition)
Jenkins (Completion of the achievements "Leeeeeeeroy!", kill 50 whelps in 15 seconds)
Merrymaker (Completion of the Winter Festival holiday achievements)
Patron (Completion of the Children's Week world event's achievements)
Starcaller (Defeated Algalon in Ulduar on 10 man difficulty)
Twilight Vanquisher (Defeat Sartharion in Obsidian Sanctum with all 3 drakes alive on 25 man)
Of Orgimmar (Exalted status with the horde city and become a champion in Argent Tournament)
Of Sen'jin
(Exalted status with the horde city and become a champion in Argent Tournament)
Of Silvermoon (Exalted status with the horde city and become a champion in Argent Tournament)
Of Thunderbluff
(Exalted status with the horde city and become a champion in Argent Tournament)
Of the Ashen Verdict (Exalted status with the Ashen Verdict)
Of the Nightfall (Defeat Sarharion in Obsidian Sanctum with all 3 drakes alive on 10 man)
Of the Shattered Sun (Exalted status with the Shattered Sun offensive + 1000 gold payout)
Of the Undercity (
(Exalted status with the horde city and become a champion in Argent Tournament)
The Argent Champion (Exalted status with Classic faction Argent Dawn + Argent Crusade)
The Astral Walker ( Defeat Algalon in Ulduar on 25 man difficulty)
The Explorer (Explore all of Azeroth, Also has Northrend exploration tabard)
The Hallowed (Completion of the Hallow's End holiday achievements)
The Kingslayer (Kill The Lich King in ICC on 10/25 difficulty[Both COMPLETED])
The Love Fool (Completion of the Love is in the Air holiday achievements)
The Noble (Completion of the Noblegarden holiday achievements)
The Patient (Put up with 50 random pugs with the LFD system)[Comes with perky pug]
The Undying (Kill every boss in Naxxramas 10 man without anyone dying during an encounter)

Notable MOUNTS
Albino Drake (Aquire 50 mounts)
Black Drake (Mount from Sartharion 3Drake kill)
Black War Bear (Kill all the alliance leaders)
Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher (Heroic ICC10/Meta Achievements)
Blue Drake (Malygos 10 man [NOT DURING Occulus])
Cenarion War Hippogryph (Cenarion Expedition Exalted Mount)
Mechano-Hog (Two passenger mount motorcycle, also has recipe to create)
Red Proto Drake (Aquired by doing required meta achievements from LK heroic metas.)
Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher (Heroic ICC25/Meta Achievements)
Red Drake (Exalted with Wyrmrest, cost 1200 Gold)
Ironbound Proto Drake (Ulduar 25 Hardmodes[Also has 0 light achievement!])
Rusted Proto Drake (Ulduar 10 Hardmodes)
Swift Horde Wolf (ToGC insanity/tribute mount)
Swift White Hawkstrider (.1% Drop from H Magister's Terrace)
Violet Proto Drake (Complete 12 holiday achievements [Takes a YEAR])
Traveler's Tundra Mammoth (16000 Gold, 3 passenger mount with vendors)
Twilight Drake (Mount from Sartharion 25 3D Raid)

Other-
All Classic instances COMPLETED
All BC instances COMPLETED
All Wotlk instances COMPLETED
All Classic raids COMPLETED
All BC raids COMPLETED
All Wotlk heroic instances/achievements COMPLETED
All classic/BC instances COMPLETED
We've had it all along (Win AB 1600-1590) COMPLETED

Dealing:
-I am the original owner of my druid
-I have every CD key that has been used on the account
-I have every 60 day time card used on the account
- I have the original account name/password/security question and answer
- I have the current security question and answer
- I have photo scan ID
- Landline confirmation
-A lack of reputation on my part does NOT state I am going first in the trade, we will negotiate.
-My aim is Logicalnightmare

What I'm looking for
Like stated above, I want to reroll a class without having to do as much achievements as I have done on my druid. Characters with equal to or more achievement points are a huge plus and I tend to like said characters better. Gear is expected to be near/on par with my druid, offspec doesn't matter.

Specific Classes-
-Warrior
-Rogue
-Meele is a +++ (trying to stay away from Death Knights, unless it is supreme.)
-Casters are WELCOME(Must be near/better than my druid)
-Horde is preferred, not required

AIM-Logicalnightmare (Copy&Paste)
Hit me up for any negotiations about my account.


WoWScrnShot_111210_165946.jpg

WoWScrnShot_111210_170728.jpg



---------- Post added 11-13-2010 at 03:14 AM ----------

post
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Do I really have to prove that I am the original owner because you two are clearly not intellectually advanced to realize that leveling to 80 is not difficult? Do I have to call Blizzard and have them fax me the creation of my account date? 8500 achievement points is not hard to obtain when you put forth the effort as I have towards my toon. By the way Nhines04, if you actually knew anything about Pilgrims Bounty you would know that the level requirement is actually level 1, you just need 350 cooking which can only be attained at 70 so if you look at the achievements on my armory if you asked for it, it adds up. Please stop commenting on my thread because I turned down both of your fail accounts for mine. Thanks, greatly appreciated.
 
B
Double Owned by OP
Banned - Self rep - polzinator.
Gotta say I'm with Phamkap on this one.

I find it HIGHLY unusual that you were able to earn 8500 achievement points (a feat that takes most WoW players multiple expansions) in just a year of playing. It's probably possible, but like I said, it would be difficult. Additionally, did you level to 80 in a span of 30 RL days? Assuming you created the character in mid-October, it would've been about a month until Pilgrim's Bounty started, and you have to be level 80 to finish all of those quests for the achievement. Again, I guess it's possible, but it just seems fishy.
 
Hello Phamkap, I actually am the OO of this character so I don't know what you're talking about. That was over a year ago and Ghengistr0n was a druid I was interested in before I created this account in October of the same year which would be 2 months after. Aylrak was an original Markeedragon account I used to own before I forgot the information and created this one on MMObay. If you're going to try to have administrative actions taken against me without knowing what you're talking about, please actually know what you're talking about.

Morning Bump.
 
Back
Top