- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-size: 11pt">
<span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Up for sale today is a very decked out restoration Druid with full epic off-set gear for Balance!
This account was received from the Original Owner and as such, I have a copy of his ID.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Character #1: Level 80 Male Tauren Druid</span></span>
* Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=66801
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Resto Set:</span> 3/5 Valorous (Tier 7.5) and 1/5 Heroes' (Tier 7) with Torch of Holy Fire (Best In Slot)
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Balance Set:</span> 2/5 Heroes' (Tier 7) with all epics!
* Transfer Up | Character Customization Up | Name Change Up
* Epic Flying skill withe *BLUE PROTO DRAKE*!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">BUYING CONDITIONS:</span></span>
STARTING BID - $300
BUYOUT PRICE - $400
<span style="font-style: italic">Current bid updates will be updated on each 6 hour bump so please look through the posts to find the current offer.</span>
Paypal will only be an option for people that have +5 MD rep and are TWV. Regardless of your reputation, I will be mailing you via Fedex 2-day the SQA and Full Name on the account. I will give you the username/password to mess around if I feel that I can trust you.
Anyone that does not have +5 MD rep and is TWV, will be paying via Western Union or Bank Transfer.
Please know that I am not trying to be rude to prospective buyers. I am just trying to have a safe and legit transaction for both of the parties involved.</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Up for sale today is a very decked out restoration Druid with full epic off-set gear for Balance!
This account was received from the Original Owner and as such, I have a copy of his ID.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Character #1: Level 80 Male Tauren Druid</span></span>
* Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=66801
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Resto Set:</span> 3/5 Valorous (Tier 7.5) and 1/5 Heroes' (Tier 7) with Torch of Holy Fire (Best In Slot)
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Balance Set:</span> 2/5 Heroes' (Tier 7) with all epics!
* Transfer Up | Character Customization Up | Name Change Up
* Epic Flying skill withe *BLUE PROTO DRAKE*!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">BUYING CONDITIONS:</span></span>
STARTING BID - $300
BUYOUT PRICE - $400
<span style="font-style: italic">Current bid updates will be updated on each 6 hour bump so please look through the posts to find the current offer.</span>
Paypal will only be an option for people that have +5 MD rep and are TWV. Regardless of your reputation, I will be mailing you via Fedex 2-day the SQA and Full Name on the account. I will give you the username/password to mess around if I feel that I can trust you.
Anyone that does not have +5 MD rep and is TWV, will be paying via Western Union or Bank Transfer.
Please know that I am not trying to be rude to prospective buyers. I am just trying to have a safe and legit transaction for both of the parties involved.</span>
