- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
This account was received from the Original Owner and I have the ID for the account.
Armory:</span> Cannot display due to odd character in the name. Contact me for it.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Tank Gear:</span> 1/5 Tier 8.5 (Chest), 3/5 Tier 7.5 including Worldcarver and several other 10/25M Ulduar drops!
<span style="font-weight: bold">DPS Gear: </span>4/5 Tier 7.5 with T7 Gloves including Relentless Edge!
<span style="font-weight: bold">Mounts: </span>Red Proto Drake | Black War Bear | Black War Mammoth
<span style="font-weight: bold">Gold: </span>100g on the account.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Professions: </span>450 Jewelcrafting + 450 Mining
<span style="font-weight: bold">Achievement Points: </span>3600+
<span style="font-weight: bold">Transfer Status: </span>Up!
<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pricing and Payment Information</span></span>
$300 + PP/WU Fees [FIRM PRICE]
TWV and +5 MD rep OR Non-TWV and +10 MD Rep: All payment methods accepted!
Anything else: WU | Moneygram | Bank Transfer.
<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts Conditions of Sale</span></span>
* Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
* Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.
* If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.
* All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.</span></span>
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
This account was received from the Original Owner and I have the ID for the account.
Armory:</span> Cannot display due to odd character in the name. Contact me for it.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Tank Gear:</span> 1/5 Tier 8.5 (Chest), 3/5 Tier 7.5 including Worldcarver and several other 10/25M Ulduar drops!
<span style="font-weight: bold">DPS Gear: </span>4/5 Tier 7.5 with T7 Gloves including Relentless Edge!
<span style="font-weight: bold">Mounts: </span>Red Proto Drake | Black War Bear | Black War Mammoth
<span style="font-weight: bold">Gold: </span>100g on the account.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Professions: </span>450 Jewelcrafting + 450 Mining
<span style="font-weight: bold">Achievement Points: </span>3600+
<span style="font-weight: bold">Transfer Status: </span>Up!
<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pricing and Payment Information</span></span>
$300 + PP/WU Fees [FIRM PRICE]
TWV and +5 MD rep OR Non-TWV and +10 MD Rep: All payment methods accepted!
Anything else: WU | Moneygram | Bank Transfer.
<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts Conditions of Sale</span></span>
* Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
* Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.
* If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.
* All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.</span></span>
