[H] *Brutal Gladiator* Rogue | S6 Gladiator | 2350 S6 Weapons | Amani Bear - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
[H] *Brutal Gladiator* Rogue | S6 Gladiator | 2350 S6 Weapons | Amani Bear - SOLD

<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

Not going to go into too much detail here, as I have no idea if I want to trade it as of yet. My personal account...

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What You Need To Know:</span></span>

* <span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">Season 4 --BRUTAL GLADIATOR-- Title. Given to the #1 team per bracket per battlegroup. PERMANENT TITLE!</span></span>
* Has Full Tier 6 (8/8) and Full S4 (Including Shoulders) and S4 Swords for vanity!
* Season 6 Gladiator (Mount + Title)
* 2350 Season 6 Weapons (x3 -- 2 with Beserking and 1 with Weapon Chain)
* 4/5 Deadly + 1/5 Furious - Came into Season 6 a bit late.
* Full Furious offset + Relentless Neck + Ulduar Crafted Belt/Boots.
* Darkmoon Card :: Greatness + WG AP Trinket
* DOES NOT have a PvE set. Strict PvP character.
* Amani War Bear Mount
* 8000g on the account + 2-3k in items to sell.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Want:</span></span>

* PvP Geared characters ONLY! I do not PvE, so I have no need for the gear.
* Must have 2350 Season 6 Weapons or better.
* Must have full furious offset or better.
* Rare titles + mounts.
* Decent gold pool.

Please note that I do thoroughly research my trades before conducting them. So, if you try to trade me a chaintraded account, I will make your life hell.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Nothing good yet. Still looking.

Heading to gym. Be back in a couple hours.
 
Are you willing to sell?

Aim me if so and asking price.
 
smile.gif
msg u
 
Back
Top