- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
[H] *Brutal Glad* Hunter | 2350 S6 Bow | 5/5 S6 + 2/6 S7 Offset | 4/5 T8.5! - SOLD
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Could possibly be looking to trade this: http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...6_B#Post2886888
UPDATE :: 9/27/09 :: The Hunter now has 20k+ Gold!
It is my personal account. Traded my personal rogue to Customz (MD moderator) for it, so I know it is 100% safe.
It is NON-B.NET! All CD's are up.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Want:</span></span>
* PvP Geared characters ONLY! I do not PvE, so I have no need for the gear.
* Must have 2350 Season 6 Weapons or better.
* Must have full furious offset or better.
* Rare titles + mounts.
* Decent gold pool.
Please note that I do thoroughly research my trades before conducting them. So, if you try to trade me a chaintraded account, I will make your life hell.
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Could possibly be looking to trade this: http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...6_B#Post2886888
UPDATE :: 9/27/09 :: The Hunter now has 20k+ Gold!
It is my personal account. Traded my personal rogue to Customz (MD moderator) for it, so I know it is 100% safe.
It is NON-B.NET! All CD's are up.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Want:</span></span>
* PvP Geared characters ONLY! I do not PvE, so I have no need for the gear.
* Must have 2350 Season 6 Weapons or better.
* Must have full furious offset or better.
* Rare titles + mounts.
* Decent gold pool.
Please note that I do thoroughly research my trades before conducting them. So, if you try to trade me a chaintraded account, I will make your life hell.
