- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF6600">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Going to make this short and sweet just to see what kind of offers I can get.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Basic Facts:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">*GEARED FOR BOOMKIN*</span></span>
- PvE: 2/5 T7 (Helm/Gloves) and the rest is full epics (minus trinkets which are blue)
- PvP: 1/5 Deadly (Pants), 2/5 Hateful (Shoulders/Chest), 2/5 Savage (Helm/Hands), Hateful Cloak
- Has some misc. Feral stuff in the bank including the Heroic Naxx Feral staff.
- 5000+ gold on the account.
- Xfer is down. I just moved it to a new account yesterday. The account is PERFECTLY safe and I know the Original Owner as I bought it from him.
- 450 Skinning AND Mining. GOLD CENTRAL!
- Epic Flying with Epic Flight Form.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Looking To Trade For:</span></span>
Hit me up with any geared level 80 offers. I am looking for PvP over PvE gear. I also prefer healers over other classes/specs.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Going to make this short and sweet just to see what kind of offers I can get.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Basic Facts:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">*GEARED FOR BOOMKIN*</span></span>
- PvE: 2/5 T7 (Helm/Gloves) and the rest is full epics (minus trinkets which are blue)
- PvP: 1/5 Deadly (Pants), 2/5 Hateful (Shoulders/Chest), 2/5 Savage (Helm/Hands), Hateful Cloak
- Has some misc. Feral stuff in the bank including the Heroic Naxx Feral staff.
- 5000+ gold on the account.
- Xfer is down. I just moved it to a new account yesterday. The account is PERFECTLY safe and I know the Original Owner as I bought it from him.
- 450 Skinning AND Mining. GOLD CENTRAL!
- Epic Flying with Epic Flight Form.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Looking To Trade For:</span></span>
Hit me up with any geared level 80 offers. I am looking for PvP over PvE gear. I also prefer healers over other classes/specs.

