DO NOT BOTHER UNLESS YOU HAVE REP/TWV
You will be trading for Account 1, OR Account 1 2 AND 3
Horde, US PVP Frostwolf, Transfers up for all
1k gold between account (More accessible depending on value of other account) Names match on ALL accounts, these are my PERSONAL ACCOUNTS. Will provide ID/IRL verification, expect the same.
Account 1:
-Exactly 1 month of time left
-Wotlk!
Female BE DK
-Epic Flyer w/ cold wind
-20k health w/ starters tank set (Can tank almost all heroics with ease)
-Max herbalism and 395 alchemy
-Exalted w/ Wyrmcrest accord
Male BE Paladin
-Holy Paladin w/ 885 SP and 26% Crit
-Normal flyer w/ cold wind
-Half done epic tank offset in bank
-HCOS Bronze netherdrake mount
73 Female Troll Shaman
63 Female Troll shaman
Account 2:
72 Female Troll Shaman
-No game time left
-WOTLK!
Account 3:
72 Female Troll Shaman
-No game time left
-WOTLK!
===============================================
What do I want?
I don't care about: SEX, RACE, TRANSFER AVAILABILITY, FACTION
I do care about: CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, CLASS
I want either:
a. 1 well developed character
b. 2 semi-developed characters
a. -2 Max Professions, epic flying mount, dual spec enabled, full pvp set and/or full pve set
b. At least 2 max professions between characters, 1 epic flying mount, full pvp set or full pve set on at least 1 character
Classes I WILL NOT accept: Warrior, Shaman, Paladin, Death Knight, Hunter,
Classes I WILL Accept: Warlock, Druid, Rogue
Classes I MIGHT Accept: Priest, Mage
Post in this thread before contacting me.
You will be trading for Account 1, OR Account 1 2 AND 3
Horde, US PVP Frostwolf, Transfers up for all
1k gold between account (More accessible depending on value of other account) Names match on ALL accounts, these are my PERSONAL ACCOUNTS. Will provide ID/IRL verification, expect the same.
Account 1:
-Exactly 1 month of time left
-Wotlk!
Female BE DK
-Epic Flyer w/ cold wind
-20k health w/ starters tank set (Can tank almost all heroics with ease)
-Max herbalism and 395 alchemy
-Exalted w/ Wyrmcrest accord
Male BE Paladin
-Holy Paladin w/ 885 SP and 26% Crit
-Normal flyer w/ cold wind
-Half done epic tank offset in bank
-HCOS Bronze netherdrake mount
73 Female Troll Shaman
63 Female Troll shaman
Account 2:
72 Female Troll Shaman
-No game time left
-WOTLK!
Account 3:
72 Female Troll Shaman
-No game time left
-WOTLK!
===============================================
What do I want?
I don't care about: SEX, RACE, TRANSFER AVAILABILITY, FACTION
I do care about: CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, CLASS
I want either:
a. 1 well developed character
b. 2 semi-developed characters
a. -2 Max Professions, epic flying mount, dual spec enabled, full pvp set and/or full pve set
b. At least 2 max professions between characters, 1 epic flying mount, full pvp set or full pve set on at least 1 character
Classes I WILL NOT accept: Warrior, Shaman, Paladin, Death Knight, Hunter,
Classes I WILL Accept: Warlock, Druid, Rogue
Classes I MIGHT Accept: Priest, Mage
Post in this thread before contacting me.
