[H] 80 Lock 5800 pve & pvp , 80 Mage alt, 80 DK alt

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(139 reviews)

Geek

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 138

(100%) (139 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 20, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am selling/trading a personal account of almost 2 years,
3 lvl 80s, and a low level hunter alt.

Warlock is the main and has the most pets/gear/etc.

I'd like 200 ish for it or trade it for a hunter or paladin.


80 BE Warlock

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

warlock.jpg



Skills:

450 Herbalism
425 Engineering

Gear:

PVE GEARSCORE: 5872 (35k Soulfire crits)

PVP GEARSCORE: 5811 (1160 resil)


310% Epic flight, Cold Weather Flying.

Top 3 dps in most all raids and pugs I do.



80 Tauren DK

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

dk.jpg



Skills:

280 Enchanting


Gear
:

PVE GEARSCORE: 4636 (Frost Tank 2h spec)

Full set of BOA gear in bank (2h sword, chest, shoulders, all enchanted)


Flight, Cold Weather Flying



80 Troll Mage

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.



Skills:

none


Gear:

PVE GEARSCORE: 3538

Flight, Cold Weather Flying






13+ Orc Hunter

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.



BOA Gear, Axe, Gun, Shoulders, Chest.



Account has 2-3k gold all total,
Comes with 20+ days playtime.

You will need to change the E mail on the account,
Although I have had it for so long it won't be a big deal.


Info included:


Battle Net Login (you will need to supply a new e mail)
Password
E mail Change
SQ/A
Name on Account



This account has not been chain sold, traded, botted, banned, or recalled.
I will guarantee account until you transfer or attempt to transfer ownership of said account to a third party after conclusion of this sale/trade.


I'd like 200 ish for it or trade it for a hunter or paladin.







Post

Here

First
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top