[H] 80 DK 4/5 7+ LF [A] 80 Priest/Shaman - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

mg8

(34 reviews)

mg8

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 33

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 1, 2007
Last seen

mg8

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello all! As the title of this thread states I am looking to trade my decently geared DK for a relatively comparable or weaker Priest and/or Shaman (must be alliance!!!). I will link you the armory and give you more details about the account when you contact me via AIM. My new AIM is flyers20032002, the old one is lost because the e-mail tied to it has escaped my memory and I forgot the password. I am open to other offers so long as they are 80 toons and are alliance. Thanks!!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: [H] 80 DK 4/5 7+ LF [A] 80 Priest/Shaman

post
 
Re: [H] 80 DK 4/5 7+ LF [A] 80 Priest/Shaman

bump
 
Re: [H] 80 DK 4/5 7+ LF [A] 80 Priest/Shaman

bump
 
Back
Top