Hi
I have some XBOX ONE GWENT Closed Beta Keys. They are also will give you ability to play PC Windows 10 version later when they will release XBOX Play Anywhere version for Win 10 Store. Its described in Beta FAQ here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/faq
Currently only XBOX ONE version is available.
Reedeming via XBOX LIVE on console or on PC after login to MICROSOFT XBOX Live Account. Everything is in email that i will send you after payment (original email from CDP Red with key and instructions).
Price - 5$ per key KEYS IN STOCK: ALL KEYS SOLD.
Payment only via PayPal Gift (send money to family and friends option). Im ofc PayPal verified myself.
Questions?
Skype: kabraxismc
email: [email protected]
I prefer Skype chat communication. Before sending me Skype invite you may post here for easy identification. Thanks.
PS. These keys do not work on GoG Galaxy platform. They are for XBOX ONE (and WIN10 when they will release this version). I have GoG GALAXY PC KEYS in another thread here: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/104...d-game-beta-keys-PC-GOG?p=5241055#post5241055
I have some XBOX ONE GWENT Closed Beta Keys. They are also will give you ability to play PC Windows 10 version later when they will release XBOX Play Anywhere version for Win 10 Store. Its described in Beta FAQ here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/faq
Currently only XBOX ONE version is available.
Reedeming via XBOX LIVE on console or on PC after login to MICROSOFT XBOX Live Account. Everything is in email that i will send you after payment (original email from CDP Red with key and instructions).
Price - 5$ per key KEYS IN STOCK: ALL KEYS SOLD.
Payment only via PayPal Gift (send money to family and friends option). Im ofc PayPal verified myself.
Questions?
Skype: kabraxismc
email: [email protected]
I prefer Skype chat communication. Before sending me Skype invite you may post here for easy identification. Thanks.
PS. These keys do not work on GoG Galaxy platform. They are for XBOX ONE (and WIN10 when they will release this version). I have GoG GALAXY PC KEYS in another thread here: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/104...d-game-beta-keys-PC-GOG?p=5241055#post5241055
Last edited:
