Selling Gw2 - LEGENDARY Gen1 - Gen3

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Items
Legendary, Greatsword, Eternity2

Kannabee

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Jun 9, 2022
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1721495278642.png
1721496774299.png
1721495278642.png

CRAFTING ON DEMAND

Welcome, I hope you find what you need at the price you expect!​

All items will be shipped within 10 minutes of receiving payment.​


1721494957584.png

140€ (150$)

1681447670889.png
1681447689584.png
1681447843080.png

75€ (80$)​

AXE - DAGGER - MACE - PISTOL - SCEPTER - SWORD - FOCUS - SHIELD - TORCH
1681447719672.png
1681447726009.png
1681447733807.png
1681447741712.png
1681447749119.png
1681447759889.png
1681447779792.png
1681447787041.png
1681447793031.png

WARHORN - HAMMER - LONGBOW - RIFLE - SHORTBOW - STAFF - HARPOON - TRIDENT
1681447798367.png
1681447804217.png
1681447810191.png
1681447815977.png
1681447822382.png
1681447829986.png
1681447836122.png
1681449849166.png

All the others for €65 ($70)​

​

Any of these weapons of your choice: 85€ ($90)​

1683271016565.png
1683271045954.png
1721494186769.png
1721494035800.png
1683272038625.png
1683272066913.png
1683272077081.png
1683272090017.png
1683272103656.png
1683272115488.png
1683272179466.png
1683272187744.png
1683272196179.png
1683272214778.png
1683272225816.png
1683272237163.png

​

Payment via: Revolut, PayPal F&F, MM or USDT (Binance preferred)​

​

Buyer pays first if the purchase is made directly from me to you.​

Another way to do it is from another sales platform in which I am a seller and that acts as a middleman, until you receive the object, the page keeps the money in case of fraud​

​

We can talk by private message on EpicNPC or you can talk to me privately on my Discord: npckannabe_ (I have Nitro activated)​

damask0x (Masamunne#3263)

I am a seller on another page, feel free to ask for proof of other sales!​

​

Have a nice day and thanks for visiting my post!​



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No weapons will be bought from the TP and I am not involved in any gold sale project either.
The request will be sent by in-game email with a congratulations message for having won the giveaway on day X to avoid any possible suspicion.
All my sales have been made in this way and to this day neither I nor any of my clients have suffered any notice for it​
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top