Guilds Wars bought on steam : possible to sell?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Largeth

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Feb 21, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
For some reason that's unclear to me, I decided on a whim to run out and buy the guild wars trilogy from steam + the expansion from another source.

After spending a few hours playing the game, I doubt it's going to grow on me very much... I thought I had just wasted 40+ dollars when I realized the account doesn't seem to be directly linked to my steam account. In other words; I can run the game without steam... But I fear there is something I may be overlooking.

My question is a two part one.

1 - Can I sell my newly acquired guild wars account even though I bought the game on steam?
2 - Will selling my account pose any security of banning risks to my current steam account?

Thank you for any insight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top