EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 29, 2013 #1 GW2 is one year old this week and ArenaNet has release some numbers. I wish they included an active player count. - Fastest selling MMO in history - 3.5 million copies sold - 460,000 players online concurrently (launch day?)
GW2 is one year old this week and ArenaNet has release some numbers. I wish they included an active player count. - Fastest selling MMO in history - 3.5 million copies sold - 460,000 players online concurrently (launch day?)
T ThisisntGod 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 12, 2014 #2 ALL mmos need to post one of these every year!
C Cling223 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 18, 2014 #3 I agree with the above, would help buyers a lot.
PrimeIronhide 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 30, 2014 #4 I always love to see these kind of stats ^^
D Davinter 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Finland Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 17, 2014 #5 Alot of cool stats, definadely something more companies should emulate
L lukeereloaded 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 4, 2014 #6 nice