- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hi,want to sell my guild wars 2 account because I am changing games to Black Desert when it comes out.
I have never sold an account before so that's why I don't have paypal, SO I CAN TRADE WITH STEAM ITEMS ONLY! This means all items on steam that can be traded on the market! (Prefer CSGO or DOTA2 skins). I also only trade with trusted people,otherwise I would like to use a middleman.
ACCOUNT DETAILS:
EU / Whiteside Ridge
lvl 80 human guardian + lvl 80 charr necromancer
- Twilight (Legendary greatsword)
- Scythe skin (2500g+ on the trading post)
- Around 300g cash
- Lunatic Guard Outfit (10 euros costume)
- Full exotic gear with scholar runes
- Black Feather backpack skin (10 euros skin)
- Ascended backpack + rings + amulet
- 2 exotic accessory
- Some rare dyes worth 20-150g including black,shadow red and toxin
- Chainsaw the skeleton miniature
- World completion on charr
- Has hearth of thorns expansion
- Lvl 26 Mastery Rank
PICTURES:
PRICE:
AGAIN,I ONLY ACCEPT STEAM ITEMS,Post your offers here,I don't accept an offer under 85 euros!
CONTACT:
Do not add me anywhere,only post your offers here!
I have never sold an account before so that's why I don't have paypal, SO I CAN TRADE WITH STEAM ITEMS ONLY! This means all items on steam that can be traded on the market! (Prefer CSGO or DOTA2 skins). I also only trade with trusted people,otherwise I would like to use a middleman.
ACCOUNT DETAILS:
EU / Whiteside Ridge
lvl 80 human guardian + lvl 80 charr necromancer
- Twilight (Legendary greatsword)
- Scythe skin (2500g+ on the trading post)
- Around 300g cash
- Lunatic Guard Outfit (10 euros costume)
- Full exotic gear with scholar runes
- Black Feather backpack skin (10 euros skin)
- Ascended backpack + rings + amulet
- 2 exotic accessory
- Some rare dyes worth 20-150g including black,shadow red and toxin
- Chainsaw the skeleton miniature
- World completion on charr
- Has hearth of thorns expansion
- Lvl 26 Mastery Rank
PICTURES:
PRICE:
AGAIN,I ONLY ACCEPT STEAM ITEMS,Post your offers here,I don't accept an offer under 85 euros!
CONTACT:
Do not add me anywhere,only post your offers here!
Last edited:

İm Sean from UK
If you want my hand $ 300 steam account ( with cs go skins ) we can offer ?
İm put here in a screenshoot from my steam account for your review
Thanks ,
Sean.
By the way go to open a new membership in here so i not send another ss here from my steam ( CS GO ) status
Thanks