- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Taking Offers
- Account is manually leveled.
- Has 1 Damascus guaranteed
- Mail access is included
- I won't be able to provide you screenshots other than this cod tracker page for you to see the stats of the account; https://cod.tracker.gg/modern-warfare/profile/atvi/ItsYason#6609232/mp
- If you need a phone number verified battle.net account with it, let me know and I'll include it with the account for an additional $5.
- The battle.net account will only have warzone, no multiplayer.
- You will be given a 1-week warranty for invalid login details, if it has no Damascus in it or if it's already shadow banned before you started playing with it.
- Account is manually leveled.
- Has 1 Damascus guaranteed
- Mail access is included
- I won't be able to provide you screenshots other than this cod tracker page for you to see the stats of the account; https://cod.tracker.gg/modern-warfare/profile/atvi/ItsYason#6609232/mp
- If you need a phone number verified battle.net account with it, let me know and I'll include it with the account for an additional $5.
- The battle.net account will only have warzone, no multiplayer.
- You will be given a 1-week warranty for invalid login details, if it has no Damascus in it or if it's already shadow banned before you started playing with it.
Last edited:
