EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Gta 5 Accounts l PC l Buy Gta V Accounts l Feedbacks (100%) Updated Nov 2018

Platforms
PC
Type
Modded

AgentM3

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
254   0   1
Country
India
Multiple Accounts

Updated as of Nov 2018

GTA 5 ACCOUNT
SOCIAL CLUB AND STEAM ACCOUNTS

PC ONLY

Click Below to Purchase Your Desired GTA 5 Account Package

Bronze Package $30

Silver Package $40

Gold Package $65

HOW DOES IT WORK ?
BUYER PLACES ORDER AND SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL WHICH IS THE PREFERRED PAYMENT MODE
AFTER PLACING THE ORDER SUCCESSFULLY ADD ME ON SKYPE: PACIFICV3 OR DISCORD :AGENTM3#1678
SELLER/I CONFIRMS THE PAYMENT AND DELIVERS THE ACCOUNT AS PER THE DELIVERY GUIDELINES

HOW AND WHEN WILL I GET MY GTA ACCOUNT ?
THE GAME ACCOUNT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU INSTANTLY AFTER PAYMENT THOUGH
IF I AM AT WORK YOU WILL GET YOUR ACCOUNT DELIVERED
WITHIN FEW HOURS
WHAT GAME ACCOUNT DATA DO I RECEIVE ?
WHEN YOU SECURELY BUY A GAME ACCOUNT USING PAYPAL, YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH ALL THE DETAILS
REQUIRED TO SUCCESSFULLY USE AND TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR NEW GAME ACCOUNT.
LOGIN NAME/USERNAME
PASSWORD

FIRST CD KEY USE TO ACTIVATE THE GAME ACCOUNT

HOW AM I FULLY PROTECTED AFTER I PURCHASE MY GAME ACCOUNT ?
ALL GAME ACCOUNTS PURCHASED BY BUYERS ARE GUARANTEED AFTER SALE SUPPORT.
ALL GAME ACCOUNTS WERE ACTIVATED USING A GENUINE LICENSED KEY
SO THERE IS NO CHANCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SELLER EVER RECLAIMING / RECOVERING THE ACCOUNT WHICH OFTEN HAPPENS IN USED ACCOUNTS

WARRANTY
WE OFFER WARRANTY WHICH YOU ARE PROTECTED AGAINST THE RARE EVENT OF YOUR PURCHASED GAME ACCOUNT
EVER BEING SUSPENDED DUE TO ANY UNAVOIDABLE EVENTS WHICH IS VERY UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN, PROVIDED YOU
REFRAIN FROM USING ANY SUCH TOOLS THAT CAN PUT YOUR ACCOUNT AT RISK IF YOU DO THEN
ITS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY
WARRANTY TERMS : 30 DAYS

CONTACT

Discord :
Agentm3#1678

For Any Questions or Queries feel free to contact me on skype or discord

RECOVERY SERVICE PC ONLY
(DONE ON YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT YOU OWN)

PROCESS
I WILL REQUIRE TO LOGIN INTO YOUR STEAM OR SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNT AS THE CURRENT CHARACTER WILL BE MODIFIED SAFELY
AFTER PAYMENT YOU CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD TEMPORARILY ,AFTER THE RECOVERY IS DONE YOU CAN REVERT BACK TO YOUR DEFAULT ONE

BASIC
PRICE : 15$
PACKAGE INCLUDES
CUSTOM RANK 1 - 300
700 Million
MAX SKILLS
ALL LSC UPGRADES UNLOCKED

ALL HEIST VEHICLES UNLOCKED
ALL WEAPONS SKINS UNLOCKED
ALL CLOTHING UNLOCKED
ALL HAIRSTYLES UNLOCKED
ALL WEAPONS UNLOCKED
ALL TATTOOS UNLOCKED

ADVANCED
Price : 25$
PACKAGE INCLUDES
CUSTOM RANK 1 - 500
1.5 BILLION
MAX SKILLS
ALL LSC UPGRADES UNLOCKED

ALL HEIST VEHICLES UNLOCKED
ALL WEAPONS SKINS UNLOCKED
ALL CLOTHING UNLOCKED
ALL HAIRSTYLES UNLOCKED
ALL WEAPONS UNLOCKED
ALL TATTOOS UNLOCKED
ALL BUNKER UNLOCKS

Last edited:

SwankyPants

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
1   0   0
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
Reason - banned https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1079943-Scammed-by-SwankyPants
+Rep Well, this was one of the best options on the internet. Cheap and safe! What more can you get for your money (40$)

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
At first i was scare to make purchase, because you never know if the seller scam you or not. But this seller is very helpful and safe. he'll answer your question anytime you ask him, keep you update on your account while he working on it. Very safe and fast. 100% legit. Totally recommend for everyone. Looking forward to doing business with this seller again for other game as well.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
+Rep Nice trader! Right at the beginning he told me it will take about 24-48hours cause he was overloaded. He delivered right in time and kept me updated during the whole process! All of my questions were answered pretty fast. 100% legit trader. Just do it guys!

AgentM3

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
254   0   1
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Bump online right now taking orders

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
+Rep Very nice trader, payed for the bronze pack, got the account with everything on it with no problems, all questions answered fast, and he will help you on any problem you have, very fast delivery too, just waited 30 minutes till everything was perfectly done, 100% recomended :)

AgentM3

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
254   0   1
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Bump online right now taking orders

Azzerking

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
I would like to post to thank the guy for making this possible.

I recently purchased the bronze package from AgentM3 via Skype, and being the first time I have ever brought a modded account, things could not have gone simpler,
AgentM3 explained every detail to me and answered all my questions. The price was fair and the time it took was extremely reasonable, I have since had no issues with my account,
no bans, no unexpected results or issues. Everything has worked out perfectly.

I have had the account for roughly a week now, and am enjoying everything he promised. I am able to buy any vehicle I want or apartment (clubhouse or ceo business) and game play is as expected smooth.

Really though thanks for doing this, it took roughly about 2 hours from payment to have up and running and he walked me through changing my nickname, password and even setting up a new steam account, this guys is someone I would recommend to anyone who is looking for modded accounts and doesn't know who to trust.

Once again, thank you for your service.

1   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Very Fast trader, rep+!
Helped me a lot with all my questions and delivered what he said in this topic! Definitely one of the best sellers i found on the internet! Rep+

Rex_SVK

0   0   0
Country
Slovakia
Multiple Accounts
+rep.This is so awesome website as guy who gave me account help me to pay him and tell me what to do. Yeah u maybe think okay I buy modded account or money drop here but I get banned and u are wrong when I buy this account I think ok he is a scammer he don't gave it to me then he gave me code to social club to activate game and then add level and money skills and I was just amazed but then I thought ok but I can get banned he unsure me no I can't and he was right. I wanna thanks this guy for doing this and I can't wait until I buy something new from him. And this is something u can't find on FB or YT I was on lot of website's where they were selling moddeds accounts but there was just says we gave it to u after 3-13 days and this guy gave it to me next day when I payd him.
Thanks
+Rep!

cheeno

1   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
+rep. This guy is the real deal, ordered a silver package. Gave updates whenever needed, although took quite awhile he still delivered as promised. Will recommend, will refer and will engage his services again in the future!

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Extremely good seller. Accepted on skype minutes after request gave me the run down of what was happening and what i needed to do. When ready he gave all details needed. Replies almost instantly never had to wait more than 30 minutes for a reply. A++++++ seller really recommend this guy to anyone looking to buy an account I got the bronze package. Huge thanks for the account :)

Last edited:

LaiDBack

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hello. Added you on skype and having a conversation as I'm writing this message, just wanted to post for the record, buying the bronze package account for $40!

LaiDBack

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hello. It's LaiDBack, we're having a conversation on skype as I'm writing here. Just wanted to reply for the record that I'll be buying the $40 bronze package account!

Shadongo

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Brought an Silver pack from this man and he was really quick and helpful , sure i'll buy something from him again if ever needed i am really happy with my account thanks man!!!!

1   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Once again it was a pleasure to deal with this guy! He had a little problem (beacuse of updates from r* I think) but he was always get me informed, what he was doing to solve it etc etc... This guy, this guy... Is the real MVP! Great person to make a great deal! Thank you very much! Once again REP+++

Please, if you want a gta account, buy from this guy.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Extremely good seller. Accepted on skype minutes after request gave me the run down of what was happening and what i needed to do. When ready he gave all details needed. Replies almost instantly never had to wait more than 30 minutes for a reply. A++++++ seller really recommend this guy to anyone looking to buy an account I got the bronze package. Huge thanks for the account :)

surge711

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
+REP Very good seller, Added my back on skype with in minutes very fast response. HE gave me good detail of any questions i had on his service. I bought the 18$ recovery package and it went smooth had my account within 30 minutes and he game me a little extra thank you.