Got scammed... account recovered. Need urgent Paypal help.

Not Recently Bumped

702

(0 review)

702

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 1, 2008
Last seen

702

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello

Well, the situation the really simple. I bought an Rs account, and after a couple days, the account got recalled. The previous account information the seller provided was all fake. I want to file a dispute but I don't know what to say to Paypal to get my money back...

Any suggestions as to what I should say... to get my money back? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
 
maybe you could first open a scammer post and provide proof that the user scammed you?

we are very careful about giving chargeback and recall help as scammers might use it to recall.
 
Back
Top