GOt scamed and need paypal help please!!!

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 29, 2009
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Alright..I sold 2 WoW accounts...I'm apparenly dumb do stupid things...But i sold them to him he put the money in paypal bothpeople did...Then he took the money out and reversed it and some other crap and it has been on hold for a week or so..No it says I'm 1,230$ that i owe paypal..How? and ill i have to pay them back? Like I'm rele scared right now I'm 15 years old i can pay back no 1,230$ i dont have that kindof money..Like i got 1 account back other i cant get back and theygot the account band also..Like the dude emaild paypal i think and told them i riped him off or somthing...I'm pretty worried right now..Like i dont have my moms bank account on my paypal any morei took it off so she didnt get her money takin out of her bank..But if I'm negative 1,200$ what will paypal do to me? help me out and tell me on here or [email protected] or aim me please...!
 
Well this is what happened the guy said he "accadenly" put 1,200$ in my paypal..I seen were he sent it so i sent back 950 like he said cause i was keeping 250 for the acccount..He got that money back..But then now it says i owe the 1230$..idk its aggravating and idk what to do...
 
i ran into same prob a while back....and what i did DOES WORK...find the city and state where they live call local authorities and report internet theft....i did it got my money back,guy spent a few days in jail and paid hella fines....after a certain amount it could be 1 of 4.
1. theft by deception
2. grand theft
3. larconey
4. grand larconey

trust me it works....
 
Back
Top