dannyhkl 119 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United Kingdom Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 7, 2023 #1 WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. Can I link my discord shop server in threads in games I'm selling on Forums? I wanted to ask first to check if it is allowed. Thanks
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. Can I link my discord shop server in threads in games I'm selling on Forums? I wanted to ask first to check if it is allowed. Thanks
Adoxia Global Moderator 14 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Dec 7, 2023 #2 WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. dannyhkl said: Can I link my discord shop server in threads in games I'm selling on Forums? I wanted to ask first to check if it is allowed. Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... No. You can link your discord username but not a server. No social groups (Discord, Facebook, Steam, etc) are allowed. Usernames are okay, but no groups.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. dannyhkl said: Can I link my discord shop server in threads in games I'm selling on Forums? I wanted to ask first to check if it is allowed. Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... No. You can link your discord username but not a server. No social groups (Discord, Facebook, Steam, etc) are allowed. Usernames are okay, but no groups.
dannyhkl 119 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United Kingdom Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 7, 2023 #3 WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. I can link my discord name for people to add me, and once people add me, it is okay if they join my server from message, just not on here, right?
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. I can link my discord name for people to add me, and once people add me, it is okay if they join my server from message, just not on here, right?
Adoxia Global Moderator 14 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Dec 7, 2023 #4 dannyhkl said: I can link my discord name for people to add me, and once people add me, it is okay if they join my server from message, just not on here, right? Click to expand... Click to collapse... That is not an issue. We do not moderate off-site.
dannyhkl said: I can link my discord name for people to add me, and once people add me, it is okay if they join my server from message, just not on here, right? Click to expand... Click to collapse... That is not an issue. We do not moderate off-site.
dannyhkl 119 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United Kingdom Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 7, 2023 #5 thanks for getting back to me and for the help