Got a Discord question help

Not Recently Bumped
(119 reviews)

dannyhkl

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 118

(100%) (119 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Oct 29, 2014
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Can I link my discord shop server in threads in games I'm selling on Forums? I wanted to ask first to check if it is allowed. Thanks
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Can I link my discord shop server in threads in games I'm selling on Forums? I wanted to ask first to check if it is allowed. Thanks
No. You can link your discord username but not a server.
  • No social groups (Discord, Facebook, Steam, etc) are allowed. Usernames are okay, but no groups.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I can link my discord name for people to add me, and once people add me, it is okay if they join my server from message, just not on here, right?
 
Back
Top