Goro Akechi+Great Hero+Lady truth and MORE!! (Android naeu)

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Average
Type
  1. High End
  2. Average
  3. Low End
  4. Limited Skins
  5. Other
Original Owner
No

Miss.Koala

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Chile
Member Since
Jul 5, 2021
Last seen
Country
Chile
Multiple Accounts
0
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ೃ ˎ'' •

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ 。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ┊ ☾ .。

┊ ┊

✧ ˚ 。

┊ . ˚

˚✩°

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷ ‧₊˚ᴀɴᴅʀᴏɪᴅ ɴᴀᴇᴜ ‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

(ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴍᴍ)

-There was a debt of 6k echos that i allready payed so the account is good and set to trade or sell ^^

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✧Pls FULL lady truth!

→ I dont have a looking for but i would really love animal tammer or something equal or account + money offers

I CAN ADD MY BOTH COOKIE RUN ACCOUNTS
(can trade or sell)

I DONT accept Asia or other games

✿︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶✿
 

Attachments

  • 3_20220729_234429_0002.png
    3_20220729_234429_0002.png
    1.2 MB
Back
Top