Good MMO on a bad PC/Laptop

Not Recently Bumped
(8 reviews)

idle

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jul 12, 2016
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello everyone,

so I am on a Vacation right now, on which I only have my laptop with me, which is not made for gaming.
I still would love to play some MMORPG here, but I dont know which.

I love games in which I can fly across the map, so maybe you can recommend me something that lets me do that.

I've got an i7 of the 8th Generation and no dedicated Video Card. 8 Gb of RAM.

I hope you can give me some tipps! :)

Thank you in advance! :)
 
Banned - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/huskyboost-scam.2691888/
Have you tried Final Fantasy 14? I suppose it would run well on your laptop. It also has some fun stuff like flying.
Oh, that reminds me. Have you tried AION? That MMO is known for it''s flying system :wink: It will surely run well on your config.
 
Back
Top