good lol acc/ euw with choncc the wise

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(16 reviews)

shiwuu

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Feb 16, 2019
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I’m searching for a good LoL acc (EUW) with lots of skins. But primarily I’m searching for an acc with Choncc the wise. Ranks don’t matter.

I can offer around $80 - 150 depending on how good the account is.

I can also trade the account with a genshin impact, honkai impact, fgo or heroes exos account. Maybe one acc with a little money on top is also fine, if you’re account is that good 👍🏼

Either hmu here in PM or discord: shinabaddou#2167
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top