K killuchen 64 2 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 8, 2011 #1 Well, I'm looking to transfer to a good horde server with good pve progression. Does anybody know of some? I was thinking Illidan/Mal`Ganis
Well, I'm looking to transfer to a good horde server with good pve progression. Does anybody know of some? I was thinking Illidan/Mal`Ganis
CatWithAGatt 9 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 26, 2011 #2 Both good servers. Thrall is nice if you don't want a PvP server.
R Rakusho 10 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 29, 2011 #3 Head on down to WoW Guild Rankings :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History and take a look at which servers are the most progressed in PvE content. All servers are good in their own way.
Head on down to WoW Guild Rankings :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History and take a look at which servers are the most progressed in PvE content. All servers are good in their own way.
R Rageus 22 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 1 Mar 25, 2011 #4 We don't want you on Illidan.
Twizz 63 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 25, 2011 #5 Reroll alliance and you wont have this problem