• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Good account for the German side.

Store
  1. High End
Faction
  1. Germany
Original Owner
Yes
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Member Since December 8, 2020
Trade Guardian Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 0
Hello.
I decided to sell my account in the game Heroes and Generals. Unfortunately, due to my new job, there is no time to play.

The account will appeal to those guys who like to play for Germany.
There are 3 characters on the account. Infantryman, tanker and sniper.

The infantryman has camouflage. All vehicles have been purchased except for anti-aircraft gun on a truck chassis. A lot of weapons: mg-42, mg-34,Panzerbusche 39, g-43 full mods, inf k98k (no mods, but 2 golds stars progress), flamethrower, mp-40, stg-44, trophy carbine, pistols, grenades and mines, bazooka (panzershrek is almost unlocked). All weapons are open and modules are purchased.

The tanker has 3 tanks, tiger 2, panther and jagdpanther. Tiger 2 and Panther have already pumped and purchased fragmentation shells+apcr shells. Everything is ready to destroy the enemy infantry and tanks.

The sniper has camouflage and a rifle with an x8 scope that kills with 1 bullet.

I sell my account with a complete replacement of my credentials with yours (change mail + password). This is a good account for those who want to start playing with all weapons and good tanks for the German side.
I don't know how much such an account costs. I will not ask for a high price, since there is no time to play. Therefore, offer your prices on Discord.

My Discord: KameradO#5396
Thanks for attention.