- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Poland
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Account with 2 lvl 60s! ClassicEU - Golemagg (H).
Undead mage with Robe of the archmage, 11 pre-raid bis, other are replacements (of frozen wrath etc.). Capable of topping dps in MC. Has 300 tailoring, 60% mount. You can easily farm 40g/h+ in multiple spots, has not been in any serious guilds so you are up to join them right away.
Undead priest with herbalism 300, just finished leveling and got MC attunement. He is ready for gear farming either as a healer or shadow. You'll be a real nightmare in world pvp as a shadow priest. Also a 60% mount.
On account there is 400+ gold (455 i believe).
I'm open to any negotiations, and can provide any account information. My reason for selling is pretty simple, I'm deserting to play alliance with IRL friends as it's more appealing than raiding with people I don't know.
There is ~20 days game time left. As I'm posting it, 22 days.
Account has never been hacked/banned/restricted or anything.
Undead mage with Robe of the archmage, 11 pre-raid bis, other are replacements (of frozen wrath etc.). Capable of topping dps in MC. Has 300 tailoring, 60% mount. You can easily farm 40g/h+ in multiple spots, has not been in any serious guilds so you are up to join them right away.
Undead priest with herbalism 300, just finished leveling and got MC attunement. He is ready for gear farming either as a healer or shadow. You'll be a real nightmare in world pvp as a shadow priest. Also a 60% mount.
On account there is 400+ gold (455 i believe).
I'm open to any negotiations, and can provide any account information. My reason for selling is pretty simple, I'm deserting to play alliance with IRL friends as it's more appealing than raiding with people I don't know.
There is ~20 days game time left. As I'm posting it, 22 days.
Account has never been hacked/banned/restricted or anything.
