• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Golden Ratio Monokuma LF ToN, Firefly

Not Recently Bumped

nagitolove

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Aug 10, 2020
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
Hii I'm looking for ToN, Firefly and Maroon Crystal and Sophia or just any offers, honestly i'm super desperate for MC, i don't care if your account is a smurf so feel free to dm me on Instagram: enbyventi ^^

Screenshot_20201016-144905_Identity V.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-144919_Identity V.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-144927_Identity V.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-144945_Identity V.jpg

Screenshot_20201020-235919_Identity V.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
is this still available for trade? i have ton !
 
N
aww sorry now I'm selling this account!
I dont have TON but i have Sands Of Time As long w all her emotes
 
N
please dm on Instagram! enbyventi
.< i wish we could trade between platforms cause this is a very nice account!!
 
N
ikr :(
Back
Top