GOLDEN RATIO++ acc na/eu ios

Not Recently Bumped

joemama669

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 1, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I am looking to trade this account!
I’m looking for
Narcissus, Source of Evil, Swallow of Deception, Hajime, LINE skins, Case Closed skins, Danganronpa skins, persona- Pretty much any crossover!!

Also if you have Painters B tier COA skin that's a bonus :’)

IA: would be narcissus + at least 1-2 crossover skins (a tiers ofc)

i might ia for other S tiers listed if i like the account

i can accept lowballs if they have the skins I like!
I really want a change in accounts so please offer me anything! I’m considering ALL offers! :)
message me on discord: nygma#1738
3CE3B804-3940-4598-A400-809523561173.jpeg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
im not sure if this is still up for trade but i have an offer,,
F9612CD2-C86A-480F-813D-2AF12E4B21E9.png
 
H
if still available i can offer money!
hihi im willing to trade!
 

Attachments

  • D27538C2-8AFA-4E6D-B849-084CC9FE1631.jpeg
    D27538C2-8AFA-4E6D-B849-084CC9FE1631.jpeg
    2 MB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hello, i have an offer! my disc is amongus#3409 (only notables shown + will have demi time limited shop s teir and a teir acc as of may 19th)
 
i can offer this! :D
 

Attachments

  • e4a73cd0-49f1-4de2-b93d-7e463efad916.jpg
    e4a73cd0-49f1-4de2-b93d-7e463efad916.jpg
    280.6 KB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hey! i have an offer, it also has painters coa b tier! i tried adding you on discord but it didnt work :(
 

Attachments

  • 63E86EE6-F199-4F4E-AD4E-7A4255C3FE63.jpeg
    63E86EE6-F199-4F4E-AD4E-7A4255C3FE63.jpeg
    354.1 KB
C
same disco didnt work
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have an account you might be interested in!! I added you on discord :] shhuichii#0608
 
Back
Top