I'm sure the majority of the forum has no idea what this site is, but back when I was doing the whole Runescape deal I used it for gold farming (back then they were by far the quickest/cheapest out). This was after the update that made it so you couldn't just trade a gold farmer for gold, they had to farm it on your account.
Anyways, enough of the background. After having them grind 10M I paid them even more to do another 10M since the first order had been completed so quickly and I was ecstatic and joyful (like any kid would be). The second order was purchased about a week after the first, and a few days after I had ordered the second time I was going on vacation and I wasn't able to play for about 2 weeks.
After that two weeks had ended I came back and began playing my account, completely forgetting that I had done the second order and not changing my password which was entirely my fault. After a more weeks of playing and spending a bit of the money, but saving most of it, I log in to find my character sitting outside of Bounty Hunter (a minigame that could be abused for RMT) with no more than a few thousand gold and no items. My bank was entirely cleared and I had nothing to my name, that was the day I quit Runescape.
Not only did I feel horrible after this but I actually attempted to speak with the staff through their chat and after 5~ attempts and having people leave the chat I gave up and decided to try and dispute the Paypal transaction. But, GOLD4RS being a professional business and being generally well repped on Paypal I soon realized that none of my money would get returned and I was left with a stripped character and out about $30.
Prior to this occasion I had sold several accounts to them (at bare minimum of course) and never had any previous problems. While their chat staff do not speak English very well, they had decent support. But in the end, they scammed me and I know of many people who have had issues with the same company/website.
While their service may be phenomenal (now most of their services are extremely overpriced) they are scammers and they will scam you if they get the chance. I highly advice in not dealing with them. While I have no proof (other than being able to show the stripped character who remains untouched 'til this day) I hope that my word is enough to deter those looking for Runescape services. Sorry for the wall of text and thanks for reading.
Anyways, enough of the background. After having them grind 10M I paid them even more to do another 10M since the first order had been completed so quickly and I was ecstatic and joyful (like any kid would be). The second order was purchased about a week after the first, and a few days after I had ordered the second time I was going on vacation and I wasn't able to play for about 2 weeks.
After that two weeks had ended I came back and began playing my account, completely forgetting that I had done the second order and not changing my password which was entirely my fault. After a more weeks of playing and spending a bit of the money, but saving most of it, I log in to find my character sitting outside of Bounty Hunter (a minigame that could be abused for RMT) with no more than a few thousand gold and no items. My bank was entirely cleared and I had nothing to my name, that was the day I quit Runescape.
Not only did I feel horrible after this but I actually attempted to speak with the staff through their chat and after 5~ attempts and having people leave the chat I gave up and decided to try and dispute the Paypal transaction. But, GOLD4RS being a professional business and being generally well repped on Paypal I soon realized that none of my money would get returned and I was left with a stripped character and out about $30.
Prior to this occasion I had sold several accounts to them (at bare minimum of course) and never had any previous problems. While their chat staff do not speak English very well, they had decent support. But in the end, they scammed me and I know of many people who have had issues with the same company/website.
While their service may be phenomenal (now most of their services are extremely overpriced) they are scammers and they will scam you if they get the chance. I highly advice in not dealing with them. While I have no proof (other than being able to show the stripped character who remains untouched 'til this day) I hope that my word is enough to deter those looking for Runescape services. Sorry for the wall of text and thanks for reading.
